Friday, July 29, 2016

Novena to Saint Martha


The prayer that follows must be recited for nine consecutive Tuesdays, lighting a candle on each Tuesday.

This miraculous Saint has been known to grant anything, no matter how difficult it is, before the ninth Tuesday.
NOVENA

Saint Martha,
I resort to thy aid and protection.
As proof of my affection and faith,
I offer thee this light,
which I shall burn every Tuesday.

Comfort me in all my difficulties
and through the great favors thou didst enjoy
when the Savior was lodged in thy house,
intercede for my family,
that we be provided for in our neccessities.
I ask of thee, Saint Martha,
to overcome all difficulties
as thou didst overcome the dragon
which thou hadst at thy feet.
In the name of the Father
and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.

Amen.

Recite the following prayers...

Our Father...

Hail Mary...

Glory Be...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I think I'm going to try to say this!!!!!

    ReplyDelete