Friday, May 13, 2016

Feedback Friday!

Dear Readers,

You may have noticed that I added a "Contact" page this morning.  So now you have the option of publishing a comment on individual blog posts, or sending me an email directly.  Exciting, isn't it?

I'd love to hear from you!  What do you like about the blog, what don't you like, what would you like to see more/less of?  Are there any Valiant Women you want to read about?  Maybe you don't like the font I use.  Whatever it is, I want to get your feedback!

Don't worry; I can handle constructive criticism.  And if I can't, well, that's what the chocolate ice cream in the freezer is for.

I'm very excited because this blog has had over 650 page views, so thanks for reading, and spreading the word about the Valiant Woman Project!

God bless and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment